Printing and Scanning
Do Space provides a variety of printers, copiers, and scanners for use by members to meet their needs. There are basic charges for printing services. You may pay for prints using cash, credit or debit cards.
STANDARD-SIZED PRINTING & PHOTOCOPYING
Cost for printing is $0.15/page for black and white and $0.30/page for color.
Do Space now has the ability for you to print wirelessly from all mobile devices, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones. You can submit print jobs from home or from within Do Space.
Method #1: Via Web Portal
- Go to our online printing portal: www.dospace.org/wifiprinting
- Select the appropriate printer for your job.
- Enter your email address.
- Locate and select the document that you would like to print.
- If printing from a website, copy and paste the website’s URL address into the text box.
- If printing a document from your computer, click Browse and locate the file.
- Click the green print button. This will send your print job to the Self-Service Kiosk located by the Tech Help Desk.
Method #2: Via Email
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment to any of our printers:
- B&W Letter: firstname.lastname@example.org
- B&W Legal: email@example.com
- B&W Ledger: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Color Letter: email@example.com
- Color Legal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Color Ledger: email@example.com
- B&W Legal Double Sided: firstname.lastname@example.org
- B&W Letter Double Sided: email@example.com
- B&W Ledger Double Sided: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Color Letter Double Sided: email@example.com
- Color Ledger Double Sided: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Color Legal Double Sided: email@example.com
Your print job will be uploaded and spooled. After a few moments, you’ll be told that your print has been added to the queue.
Members may scan documents to a flash drive or to email in PDF or JPG formats for free. We ask that members wishing to scan many pages should limit their scanning sessions to no longer than five minutes at a time when others are waiting to print their documents.
Do Space staff reserve the right to ask anyone to stop using Do Space technology for any reason, including any violation(s) of Do Space policies.