Need help with a specific tech question or challenge? The Do Space Mentor Program helps strengthen technology skills and improve hardware/software understanding through one-on-one sessions with a mentor.
The Do Space Mentor Program offers members the opportunity to meet with a dedicated volunteer to jump-start learning. We offer volunteers who are experienced in a wide range of technology skills from basic computer needs to more advanced programming guidance. Mentor appointments take place at Do Space and are intended to empower the member to roll up their sleeves and tackle projects on their own.
Sound like something you are interested in? Great, here are the next steps to get you started:
- Click the “Make A Mentor Appointment” link below to request a mentor for a one-hour session.
- Click on each mentor to see their availability and choose the mentor that best matches your needs based on their skills.
- Select an available day and time slot, and complete the form to submit your request.
- If a mentor cannot meet any reason we will contact you about rescheduling a new time.
- Please schedule your meeting at least a week in advance.
- You will receive an email that your appointment has been requested.
- Confirmation of appointment will be sent out via email.
- If you are unable to fulfill your meeting request, please inform the Volunteer Coordinator at least 24 hours in advance: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Repeated no-call no-shows to mentor appointments could result in a temporary suspension from the program.
- Please note that mentors do not assist with any hardware repair or installation.
All Mentor appointments are tentative dates and times and may be subject to change based on individual volunteer availability. The Volunteer Coordinator will contact you if your appointment needs to be rescheduled. Thank you!
If you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com.