Do Space Reopening with Limited Services
Update: Most recent information can be found here.
We are excited to announce that beginning on Monday, June 15th, the Do Space will reopen to the public, offering a new blend of in-person and digital services to the community.
Visiting Do Space
In order to support the health of our community, we ask our members visiting the Do Space building at this time to:
- Have a reservation for a computer or the 3D Lab.
- Computer Lab
- We have 20 computers available at this time. Members need a reservation to use a computer. Reservations are for 2 hours. Extensions on computer time will be granted if there is availability with a daily max of 3 hours. Please visit computers.dospace.org or call us at (402) 819-4022 to reserve a computer.
- Members can reserve a computer up to 7 days in advance.
- 3D Lab
- One person at a time may reserve our entire 3D Lab for up to 4 hours per day. Please visit (http://calendar.dospace.org/booking/equipment) or call us at (402) 819-4022 to make a reservation.
- Members can reserve the 3D Lab up to 14 days in advance.
- Wear a face mask or face covering.
- All staff and community members are required to wear a mask.
- Free masks will be made available to those who do not have one.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of physical distance between yourself and others at all times.
Access to Do Space meeting rooms, kids spaces, and casual seating areas are temporarily suspended until further notice. All educational programs will remain digital for the time being.
Do Space Online
- Digital Programs
- Virtual Help Desk
- Technology help is available during our regular business hours via chat at dospace.org. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call with your technology questions at (402) 819-4022.
Do Space will maintain our regular business hours: 7AM – 9PM Monday-Friday and 9AM – 7PM Saturday-Sunday. We hope to see you soon!