Do Space & COVID-19
Do Space is open and ready to serve our community with a number of services. The information below describes how our services have been adjusted in light of current events.
- Our computer lab is back at full capacity with no need for a reservation. You can reserve a computer ahead of time if you wish a computers.dospace.org or call us at 402-819-4022.
- You can check out individual equipment in the 3d Lab. There is a maximum capacity of 7 people in the lab at a time. Please visit http://calendar.dospace.org/booking/equipment or call us at (402) 819-4022 to make a reservation.
- Members can reserve the 3D Lab up to 14 days in advance.
- Both our Littles Lab and Active Learning Lab are open to the public. All of our tech kits are also available for checkout in and outside of the building.
All of our open seating is available to the public. The tables are first come, first serve, and laptops and tablets are available for checkout.
- Our programs have moved to a combination of in-building, online, and a hybrid of the two. Please check out our calendar for more information on upcoming classes. Be sure to check the location for details on if the class is at Do Space or online.
- Watch past webinars and discover new tech learning videos at youtube.com/dospaceomaha.
Virtual Help Desk
- Technology help is available during our regular business hours via chat at dospace.org. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call with your technology questions at (402) 819-4022.
Do Space will maintain our regular business hours: 7AM – 9PM Monday-Friday and 9AM – 7PM Saturday-Sunday. We hope to see you soon!