Do Space & COVID-19
Do Space is open and ready to serve our community with a number of in-building and online services. The information below describe how are services have been adjusted in light of current events.
Visit Do Space
- In order to support the health of our community, we ask our members visiting the Do Space building at this time to:
- Wear a face mask or face covering.
- All staff and community members are required to wear a mask.
- Free masks will be made available to those who do not have one.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of physical distance between yourself and others at all times.
- Have a reservation to use a computer.
- We have 20 computers available at this time. Members need a reservation to use a computer. Reservations are for 2 hours. Extensions on computer time will be granted if there is availability with a daily max of 3 hours. Please visit computers.dospace.org or call us at (402) 819-4022 to reserve a computer.
- Members can reserve a computer up to 7 days in advance.
- One person at a time may reserve our entire 3D Lab for up to 4 hours per day. Please visit (http://calendar.dospace.org/booking/equipment) or call us at (402) 819-4022 to make a reservation.
- Members can reserve the 3D Lab up to 14 days in advance.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, over 100,000 Nebraskans lost their means of employment. With organizations starting to reopen, interviews are starting to take place again all over the community, many via online video. In response, we have created our free Virtual Interview Lab to assist community members that might need access to high-speed internet, equipment, and space.
- More details and how to book can be found here.
- We have LIMITED FIRST-COME FIRST SERVED seating for those wishing to use their own devices to connect to our WiFi.
Access to Do Space meeting rooms and kids spaces are temporarily suspended until further notice. All educational programs will remain digital for the time being.
Do Space Online
- Learn more about our free live webinars at dospace.org/calendar.
- Watch past webinars and discover new tech learning videos at youtube.com/dospaceomaha.
Virtual Help Desk
- Technology help is available during our regular business hours via chat at dospace.org. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call with your technology questions at (402) 819-4022.
Do Space will maintain our regular business hours: 7AM – 9PM Monday-Friday and 9AM – 7PM Saturday-Sunday. We hope to see you soon!