Do Space & COVID-19
Do Space is open and ready to serve our community with a number of in-building and online services. The information below describes how our services have been adjusted in light of current events.
Visiting Do Space
In order to support the health of our community, we ask our members visiting the Do Space building at this time to adhere to our new policies.
- All staff and community members are required to wear a mask at all times.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of physical distance between yourself and others at all times.
- Reservations are required to use any of the equipment in the building.
- Limited assistance from staff will be provided.
- We have 18 computers available at this time. Members need a reservation to use a computer. Reservations are for 2 hours. Extensions on computer time will be granted if there is availability with a daily max of 3 hours. Please visit computers.dospace.org or call us at (402) 819-4022 to reserve a computer.
- Members can reserve a computer up to 7 days in advance.
- One person at a time may reserve our entire 3D Lab for up to 4 hours per day. Please visit http://calendar.dospace.org/booking/equipment or call us at (402) 819-4022 to make a reservation.
- Members can reserve the 3D Lab up to 14 days in advance.
- With ongoing concerns of job security amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, more Nebraskans are entering the workforce than ever. With organizations looking to hire new employees, interviews are taking place again all over the community, many via online video. In response, we have created our free Virtual Interview Lab to assist community members that might need access to high-speed internet, equipment, and space.
- More details on the lab and how you can make your reservation can be found here.
- Both our Littles Lab and Active Learning Lab are available to reserve. Find more details on how to reserve and room guidelines here.
We currently have three tables available for open seating. The tables are first come, first serve and there can be no more than two people per table. There is a three hour time limit and laptops and tablets are available for checkout.
Do Space Online
- Learn more about our free live webinars at dospace.org/calendar.
- Watch past webinars and discover new tech learning videos at youtube.com/dospaceomaha.
Virtual Help Desk
- Technology help is available during our regular business hours via chat at dospace.org. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call with your technology questions at (402) 819-4022.
Do Space will maintain our regular business hours: 7AM – 9PM Monday-Friday and 9AM – 7PM Saturday-Sunday. We hope to see you soon!