Do Space is closely monitoring emerging information regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). As always, the health and safety of our members and our staff is our number one priority.
At Do Space, we take the following actions to ensure we maintain a comfortable and healthy space for everyone:
- We encourage members and staff to stay home if they are sick.
- We wash our hands regularly with soap and water, and we follow hand washing etiquette instructions which are posted in every restroom.
- Members are encouraged to use disinfecting wipes before and after using equipment.
- Staff engage in routine cleaning throughout the day.
- The Do Space after-hours cleaning crew uses a germicidal cleaner which destroys bacteria, fungus, and viruses.
Do Space takes direction from state and local health officials, and follows the Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidance to businesses and employers on best practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
For local information about COVID-19, please contact the Douglas County Health Department COVID-19 hotline at (402) 444-3400 or visit https://www.douglascountyhealth.com/.