How to Make a Reservation
Do Space is open at a limited capacity due to Covid-19. Reservations are required before using any of the equipment that is available.
- We have 18 computers available at this time. Members need a reservation to use a computer. Reservations are for 2 hours. Extensions on computer time will be granted if there is availability with a daily max of 3 hours. Please visit computers.dospace.org or call us at (402) 819-4022 to reserve a computer.
- Members can reserve a computer up to 7 days in advance.
- One person at a time may reserve our entire 3D Lab for up to 4 hours per day. Please visit (http://calendar.dospace.org/booking/equipment) or call us at (402) 819-4022 to make a reservation.
- Members can reserve the 3D Lab up to 14 days in advance.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, over 100,000 Nebraskans lost their means of employment. With organizations starting to reopen, interviews are starting to take place again all over the community, many via online video. In response, we have created our free Virtual Interview Lab to assist community members that might need access to high-speed internet, equipment, and space.
- More details and how to book can be found here.