Tech Help Saturdays
Tech Help Saturday is your opportunity to get assistance with common tech help topics like mobile phones, email, computers, managing content, cyber security and more from our talented technologists, learning specialists, and volunteers.
Tech Help Saturday appointments will be available every Saturday from 10:00am-12:00pm.
Sound like something you are interested in? Great, here are the next steps to get you started:
- Click the “Book An Appointment” link below to request a one-time 30 minute session to get assistance on a tech related topic or item.
- To view our volunteers and employees skill sets, click on the blue “i” information icon to the right of their name. Available skills are limited to the knowledge of our volunteers and employees, but we will do our best to help you learn something new.
- Please schedule your meeting at least a week in advance to give us time to prepare for the meeting. Appointments requested the week of may not be fulfilled.
- Once your appointment is confirmed you will receive an email invite with an Uberconference link.
- You will meet via the provided Uberconference link at your scheduled time.
- Please note that there is currently no 3-D Lab assistance while the building is closed.
- If you are unable to fulfil your meeting request, please inform the Volunteer Coordinator at least 24 hours in advance.
If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.