How to enter:
Each hour booked and used in the 3D Lab between now and November 30, 2022, will automatically earn you one contest entry. A winner will be drawn in the first week of December.
The winner will be reimbursed up to $50 for materials related to their type of 3D Lab project. For example, a Cricut user may wish to buy vinyl and paper from a local craft store, while a laser cutter user might wish to purchase wood from an online supplier.
- Entrants must have an active Do Space membership.
- Do Space employees and their immediate family or household members are not eligible to win (Immediate family includes spouses, parents, step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, children, and step-children. Household members include all people who share the same residence for at least three months of the year.)
- The winner will be notified by email and must respond within seven days from the date of the email. Failure to do so will result in losing the prize, and a new winner will be picked.
- The winner will let Do Space know from where they will be purchasing their materials in advance. Materials purchased must be relevant to the equipment Do Space provides. Materials purchased that can not be used by Do Space equipment will not be reimbursed.
- The materials purchased do not need to be used at Do Space.
- Original receipts must be provided to Do Space within 30 days of the prize confirmation.
- Reimbursement will be made by check.
We want to see your projects! Post them to social media, and be sure to tag us.