Do Space is a 501c3 nonprofit organization with a mission to empower our community through access to technology and learning experiences. Do Space provides free access to meeting spaces to support our operations.
Members of the community may access our Board Room or Meeting Room by requesting space by the hour.
Please note that Do Space-sponsored activities and program schedules are given priority in meeting room space.
We do not accept meetings that may prevent or discourage members from visiting Do Space or represent Do Space in a manner that may disrupt operations. Approval of room rentals is at the discretion of the Do Space management, and requests may be denied at any time, for any reason.
All meeting organizers and attendees must abide by our policies listed here, including the Behavioral Policy, Code of Conduct, and Internet Use and Safety policies. Other things to keep in mind when submitting a meeting room application:
- Breakfast and boxed meals are allowed only through designated caterers. The organizer must be present to receive catering. Please request the caterer list in your meeting room request.
- No canvassing, selling, soliciting, panhandling, or behavior that disturbs or intimidates others is allowed. The sale of goods or services or meetings that survey or solicit the opinion of our members is not allowed.
- Charging attendee fees or encouraging donations is not allowed.
- Birthday parties, political or religious activities, and exercise or physical activities are not allowed.
We ask that if you need to cancel the room reservation that you do so at least 24 hours in advance. Failure to do so may result in loss of your payment or the booked time being counted against your monthly Professional Membership allotment.
PARTNER WITH DO SPACE
Do Space works with dozens of community partners to expand educational programming to the community. If you’d like to work with us to offer a free community event that supports technology education or have any additional questions related to meeting room rentals, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seats up to 10
- 80” screen for presenting, collaboration, and document editing.
- Wired and wireless ability to connect nearly any laptop or tablet to the 80” display to share your content with your group.
- Dry Erase Board
- Telephone for local calls
- Seats 12 people at 5 tables or 25 chairs without tables.
- The room includes a high-resolution projector with both wired and wireless ability to connect nearly any laptop or tablet to them so you can share your content with your group.