Need help with a specific tech question or challenge? The Do Space Mentor Program helps strengthen technology skills and improve hardware/software understanding through one-on-one sessions with a mentor.
The Do Space Mentor Program offers members the opportunity to meet with a dedicated volunteer to jump-start learning. We offer volunteers who are experienced in a wide range of technology skills from basic computer needs to more advanced programming guidance. Mentor appointments take place at Do Space and are intended to empower the member to roll up their sleeves and tackle projects on their own.
Sound like something you are interested in? Great, here are the next steps to get you started:
- Click the “Make A Mentor Appointment” link below to request a mentor for a one-time 40 minute session to jumpstart a skill or project.
- Click on each mentor’s name to see their availability.
- Click on the blue “i” information icon to the right of their name to view available skills of each mentor.
- Select an available day and time slot, and complete the form to submit your request.
- If a mentor cannot meet any reason we will contact you about rescheduling a new time.
- Please schedule your meeting at least a week in advance. Appointments requested the week of may not be fulfilled.
- You will receive an email that your appointment has been requested.
- If you are unable to fulfill your meeting request, please inform the Volunteer Coordinator at least 24 hours in advance: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Repeated no call no shows to mentor appointment could result in temporary suspension from the program.
If you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com.