Need help with a specific tech question or challenge? The Do Space Mentor Program helps strengthen technology skills and improve hardware/software understanding through one-on-one sessions with a mentor.
The Do Space Mentor Program offers members the opportunity to meet with a dedicated volunteer to jump-start learning. We offer volunteers who are experienced in a wide range of technology skills from basic computer needs to more advanced programming guidance. Mentor appointments take place at Do Space and are intended to empower the member to roll up their sleeves and tackle projects on their own.
Sound like something you are interested in? Great, here are the next steps to get you started:
- Click the “Make A Mentor Appointment” link below to request a mentor for a one-time 40 minute session to jumpstart a skill or project. You may click on each mentor’s name to see their availability. To view their skill sets, click on the blue “i” information icon to the right of their name. Available skills are limited to the knowledge of our volunteers, but we will do our best to help you learn something new.
- Then select an available day and time slot, and complete the form to submit your request. Our mentors will try to make every request work, but if they cannot for any reason they will contact you about rescheduling a new time.
- Please schedule your meeting at least a week in advance to give your mentor time to prepare for the meeting. Appointments requested the week of may not be fulfilled.
- Once your appointment is confirmed you will meet with your mentor at via the provided Google Meet link in the confirmation.
- You are welcome to submit a maximum of 2 mentor requests per 30 days.
- Please note that there is currently no 3-D Lab assistance while the building is closed.
- This page is also for Cyber Seniors Virtual sign up as well.
If you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com.