Date: Wednesday, September 7, 2022
Time: 4:00pm – 6:00pm
Do you love technology and giving back to your community? As a Do Space volunteer, you work one-on-one with patrons, explore new technology, and build up your skills while having fun. If you’re interested, stop by our Volunteer Open House at Do Space anytime between 4 pm and 6 pm to meet up with current volunteers and staff and feel out our amazing environment before applying.
- Sidekick: Answer basic software and hardware questions at the Tech Help Desk, help technologists with tech kits, answer member service questions about the facility, classes, and kits.
- Explorer: Aid Learning Specialists with educational programs and events for all ages.
- Cyber Seniors & Tech Help: Assist the community one-on-one to help members learn about technology and solve problems on their own devices.
- Mentor: Use your own areas of expertise to guide members in hour-long sessions to help them jumpstart a new skill.
- Advocate: Spread awareness in the community about Do Space activities, programs, and services. Assist with signing up new members at events, and share information on social media.