Date: Friday, December 16, 2022
Time: 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Presenter: Julie Dort
Are you buying/upgrading to a new PC this holiday season? This webinar will focus on the email, organization, and calendar functions of MS Outlook. Learn how to best utilize these tools when working with MS Outlook:
- Organize your emails into folders.
- Take advantage of Outlook's easy email templates.
- Book calendar events, meetings, and check availability for meetings.
- Save important emails, calendar events, and notes as files on your desktop.
- Set up an email signature and auto responsive email.
- Schedule delivery of an email.
- Display emails as conversations.
- Create sticky notes for quick reminders.
- Adjust desktop notifications so you are only notified of the most critical messages.
This class is online-only. A link will be sent to your email, so please provide a working email address during registration.
Register Today →