Date: Wednesday, June 2, 2021
Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm
Presenter: Do Space Volunteers
After a year off due to the pandemic, we're so excited that Cyber Seniors is returning in a modified format. We'll still have our super-savvy senior volunteers, but appointments will be required.
How do you get an appointment?
- Start by calling Do Space at 402-819-4022. We'll ask you a few questions and do our best to get you matched up to a volunteer who will best fit your needs. Depending on how many folks are already booked and our volunteer availability it may be a few weeks before we're able to get you an appointment. Please plan accordingly.
- Appointments will be 45 minutes long and start at 9 am, 10 am, and 11 am. Between appointments, we'll be cleaning tables, chairs, and technology.
The day of your appointment:
- Set reasonable expectations. Learning all of Windows 10 in 45 minutes won't be possible, but learning how to check your email will.
- Bring a list of questions. Your appointment is only 45 minutes long. So get the most out of your appointment by thinking about the questions you have and what you want to learn ahead of time. Jot down a list.
- Bring your technology, and any passwords that you have or need. You will not be able to go home and grab something and come back.
- Bring a mask. You will be required to wear your mask above your nose at all times while in Do Space. If you don't have a mask or do not have an appropriate mask, we will provide you with one.
- Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes for your appointment. Do Space still operating at limited capacity. We do not have waiting areas for your appointment. So please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment.