Virtual Cyber Seniors
September 23, 9:00 - 12:00 PM
Date: Wednesday, September 23, 2020
Time: 1:00pm – 2:00pm
Presenter: The Nebraska Enterprise Fund
Join us for our regular series from The Nebraska Enterprise Fund. Today's topic is record keeping for small businesses.
After completing this training, you will be able to:
• Explain the concept of record keeping and why record keeping is important to a small business.
• Identify record keeping practices, rules, and tools which are commonly available to a small business.
• Explain how these record keeping practices, rules, and tools work.
• Identify benefits a small business derives from proper record keeping.
• Explain record keeping basics for a small business.
• Identify software products available for small business record keeping
Register now for this online event: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/3115959618421/WN_WG0cnhnBRtOel0leBoyJrA
Nebraska Enterprise Fund envisions a Nebraska where every small and micro business owner has the opportunity and resources to realize his or her potential as a business owner. They provide capital training, and technical assistance. For more information go to: https://nebbiz.org/